Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog!
This little space of the internet is where I hope to share my healthy, yet delicious recipes with you! My passion is living a healthy life and fueling our bodies with undercover noms (aka: delicious, healthy foods).
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I have 2 awesome kiddos
- I have PCOS (an endocrine disorder with no cure)
- I was born and raised in Texas (and I’m still here!)
- I was raised on a little farm
- I work full time in the corporate world
- I am currently studying to be a certified health coach
- I love all animals
- I love hiking and exploring nature
- I unfortunately loathe broccoli
- I tout myself as a coffee aficionado
- I can’t turn down a good slice or cornbread or flaky buttermilk biscuit
- I have a soft spot for nostalgic cookbooks and recipes
- I think any temperature below 70 degrees is freezing
Follow along with me for healthy twists on desserts and southern comfort foods that have an emphasis on being free of refined flour and refined sugar!